AP Psychology Homework
- The ability to produce novel and valuable ideas. ________________________
- The behavior (such as college grades) that a test (such as the SAT) is
designed to predict. ___________________________
- The widely used American revision of Binetís original intelligence test.
______________ - _____________
- The ability to perceive, express, understand, and regulate emotions.
- The extent to which a test samples the behavior of interest (such as a
driving test that samples driving ability). _______________________
- A test designed to assess what a person has learned.
- The extent to which a test measures or predicts what it is supposed to.
- A condition of retardation and associated physical disorders caused by an
extra chromosome at the site of the 21st pair.
- A statistical procedure that identifies clusters of related items (called factors)
on a test. ________________________ ___________________________
- Defining meaningful scores by comparison with the performance of a pretested
- A condition in which a person who is otherwise limited in mental ability
has an exceptional specific skill, such as in computation or drawing.
- The extent to which a test predicts the behavior it is designed to
predict. _______________________ __________________________
- A test designed to predict a personís future performance or his/her
capacity to learn. ________________________ test
- The extent to which a test yields consistent results.
- The most widely used intelligence test. It contains verbal and performance
(non-verbal) subtests. ______________________________
- Originally defined as the ratio of mental age to chronological age
multiplied by 100. ____________